PE AND SCHOOL SPORT APPRENTICESHIP
The Market Weighton School are advertising in conjunction with inspire+, an independent sports charity who are acting as a Training Provider for 1st4Sport NVQ Level 3 Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport apprenticeships. Both The Market Weighton School and inspire+ are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
40 hours per week, term time only + training days
Required for: September 2019 – August 2020 (12 Months)
Fixed term contract
We are now recruiting for a PE and School Sport apprentice from September 2019 on 12 month contract.
The successful applicant will work in our school 4 days per week and will have one day a week of high quality tuition and practical training with inspire+ at a localised training venue.
• This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year
• The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.90 per hour
• You will be expected to work term time only
• In school you would be tasked with supporting PE lessons, lunch and break activities, after school clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and sport in schools
• We will offer you mentor support in your school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications
• An inspire+ tutor will support you throughout the year
• We are looking for people to join our schools be enthusiastic and inspire students through PE and Sport
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. We (the School and inspire+) may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.
If you are interested, please complete the ERYC application form.
Please make sure you include your current email address and up to date contact details.
The Market Weighton School is a rewarding place to work and is committed to investing in the training and development of its staff to ensure a highly skilled workforce.
TMWS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For further details, please see the school website www.tmws.co.uk, call Sarah Florence on 01430 876025 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are welcome to visit the school prior to formal application.
Closing date: Monday 24 June 2019 12.00 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 2 July 2019